Thursday, May 27, 2010

Antique Show


If you didn't already know, I love everything antique.  Well, not Americana antiques from the early colonial times.  While in West Palm Beach, I went to an antique fair with my family.  There were little toys, jewels, and old things everywhere.  

In the corner of a booth I found these peep show slides.  I was so tempted to buy the whole batch, but then I remembered that I would have absolutely no place to put them.

This little guy was in the same booth as the naughty slides.

Old books are one of my favorites.  I prefer to buy vintage versions of classic books rather than new ones.  There's something much better and inspiring to hold in your hands a book from 1910 rather than 2010.  

I'm not quite sure what this horn piece is, but I saw it from across the warehouse and wanted to cart it back home with me. 

No comments: