Saturday, June 5, 2010

Penelope Cruz

My style idol is Penelope Cruz.  I think I fell in love with her when I saw her in Pedro Almodovar's film Volver.  I can't even count how many times I've seen it.  Since she has so many outfits and amazing photos, I am only posting two of my favorite looks.

This outfit here has been engrained into my brain.  I saw the film Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown and loved that the main character, Pepa, wore all red all the time.  It was then my mission to find a red suit.  Of course, Penelope beat me to it.  This is one of my dream outfits.  I have been searching far and wide for a suit like this, and have yet to find one.


When I went to see Broken Embraces, I never expected to see the costumes I did.  They were the most beautiful styles I've ever seen.  Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but they were what I had in my mind as dream outfits.  This photo shows my favorite of all time.  Wearing all black with chunky gold jewelry is just classic and beautiful.  I will attempt this look in the near future and post for all of you to see.

Top photo from J-ent
Bottom photo from allmoviephoto.com

1 comment:

Fashion Fabrice said...

I think i'm in love with her:)
She's the prettiest & sexiest women on earth! I have never seen her ugly,she's always stylish & her smile just makes your day:)

Los abrazos rotos is a great movie!

kisses,

Fashionfabrice

visit&follow if you like:)
fashionfabrice.blogspot.com