Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Grace

 Ah, Grace.  How well you pull off pink eyeshadow since it matches with the tips of your hair.

This is my friend, Grace, who lives in the school's art building just like I do.  She asked me to do her make up for an art show opening that she was in. 
To start, I filled in her eyebrows and primed her eyes and lips.  I cannot stress how important eyebrows are to any face.  Just by filling them in, even if it's only a slight amount, that extra definition given to the arch can change one's face completely.  For the better, of course.
Since she was wearing a mix of ivory, black, pink, and a hint of purple I decided to take her eye makeup in that direction.  The color fans from pink, purple, ivory, and finally to green.
Her lips were kept nice and simple with just a sheer nude gloss that matched her skin tone.  Over top, I put some gloss that had that extra touch of glitter that pulled the whole look together.



All eyeshadows used are by MAC.
Lipstick by Jordana.
Lipgloss by Sephora.

No comments: