Tuesday, February 15, 2011

With Love

Ah so it finally happened.  Singles' Awareness Day as some call it.  Others say it's the worst holiday ever created.  I call it Valentine's Day.  To me, it was never the worst day or anything like that.  Usually I had the tradition of making the whole world my valentine and giving cards/cookies/candy to everyone I knew and liked.  This year, however, I was not single.  What did I get from my Valentine, then?  Well, he did quite a good job.

DSC_0615


 He gave me the new Hello Kitty "Say Hello: Super Fun Colors" Palette!

I was so excited.  I'm glad he remembers what I look at whenever I drag him into Sephora. 

DSC_0617

DSC_0621

 Top Left: Sugar Plum
Top Right: Sweet Plum
Bottom Left: Raindrop
Bottom Right: Goodnight Dreams

DSC_0623



 Top Left: Snowflake
Top Right: Strawberry Cookie
Bottom Left: Pink Confetti
Bottom Right:Sweet Plum


 I just love the names.  They make me feel all fuzzy inside.
DSC_0632

My man also bought me Kurt Vonnegut's "Breakfast of Champions" which I'm quite excited to read.

Now, you didn't think was all, did you?

No, I gave myself some flowers.  Lucky me.  The university was having a free flower arranging activity so I took the liberty of making myself a nice bouquet. 

DSC_0606




No comments: