Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Babies

 Ok here's the whole story:  Go back a month to me doing some online window shopping on the Doc Marten's site when I found zebra print shoes.  I almost died right then and there.  Fast forward to Friday night when I was reading NYLON and saw an ad for Docs that had the shoes I wanted!!  I was so frustrated that I decided I needed to get them.  The next day, I'm walking around New York and was wondering, "Is there a Docs store here?"  Don't blame me for not knowing- I'm hardly ever in the City anymore!  Well then there it was- the Doc Martens store.  Right in front of me.  I ran inside and sitting on a ledge were these:

I was in love.  There was no need to think about whether I should spend the money or save it to pay my tuition for college.  These were my dream shoes and now they were mine.  Life is complete.

No comments: